Tuesday, December 13, 2011

History Form 4 and 5 Notes By Topics !

    Hey guys ! Have problems to buy History subject of form 4 and 5 note books? Hahaha, I have the solution. Easy and free, don't you have to worry, I give you some information about this free of charge. You only have to download or copy and paste those notes to your computer or laptop. This manner maybe can save your money, so you don't need to buy note books of those subject. This way can save your time too. Frankly, I tried this manner and it's really easy and also have many benefits. Such as, I can read that notes while playing my computer. And I don't need to open any book when I want to find something about this subject, just click on those notes that I have copy and download. When I bored, I spend my time to read this notes. Seriously, it's very easy, useful and also free ! So, you can check out this two website:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/37422150/Nota-Sejarah-Tingkatan-4
http://cikguazid.com/nota-sejarah-ting-4/bab1-kemunculan-tamadun-awal-manusia/

    The first website maybe a little bit hard to use and I didn't sure it is prefect but the second website contains notes from Form 1, 2, 3 ,4 and 5 by topics. Maybe, this second website is perfect to me, I don't know if to you it is not too perfect. At least you must to try. Good Luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment